Terms & Conditions
1. For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions ‘the Client’ is defined as the person/s renting the item/s from Toy Library Malta and ‘the Company’ is defined as Toy Library Malta.
2. Payment for Toys is either to be done via the website by credit card or your paypal account (both through paypal) or one can select the option of cash on delivery. If cash on delivery is selected, the full amount is to be given upon delivery of the toy/s.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing at least 5 days prior to the rental start date or a 50% rent fee is payable.
4. The item rented is for private and personal use only and must not be used in a commercial situation, unless agreed otherwise with the Company.
5. It is the Client’s responsibility to examine the item prior to use to determine fitness and state of repair and to return the item in the same state of repair and cleanliness as when delivered/collected.
6. Each toy has a recommended age range, this is just a standard indicator and the company will not be held liable should the toy not be deemed fit for your child.
7. Loss or damage to the item, other than reasonable wear and tear, is the responsibility of the Client. The Client agrees to phone the Company within 24 hours of any damage or theft of the rented item occurring. If the damage results in the toy or toys being unsuitable for further renting due to loss of particular parts, the full retail value for its replacement will be charged. Theft of an item will require a Police report to be submitted by the Client to the Company.
8. The Client will use the item only for and in accordance with its intended use. It is a requirement of Toy Library Malta that the toys rented from us, are to be supervised at all times while in use, to prevent any injuries from occurring.
9. In no event will the Company be held liable or responsible for any DAMAGE, LOSS or INJURY caused to any person arising from use of any toy rented from us.
10. Full right, title and ownership of the item will at all times remain vested with the Company.
11. Overdue items will incur a fee of 5 Euros a day should it not be returned on the day of the scheduled delivery pick up.
12. The Company reserves the right to utilise the services of debt collection agencies should any payment owing by the Client be outstanding.
13. These Terms & Conditions are applicable for all items rented by the Client at any time, be it presently or on some future date, until otherwise amended by the Company.
14. The Company reserves the right to change and update these Terms & Conditions at any time and the amended Terms & Conditions shall be binding on all parties.