HOW TOY LIBRARY WORKS
1. Choose from the 9 categories below by clicking on them and search for toys.
We have made it nice and easy to search for toys by sorting them out according to age and product category.
2. If you come across any toy/s that you would like to rent, click on it and take a look at all the product information.
Below each toy you have a detailed product description and photos to ensure you select the right toy/s. All toys have the appropriate age so please make sure to take note when making your selection.
3. To rent it, select a rental period for each item from the calendar shown beside it and a delivery time.
Besides each toy you have the daily price available. Most toys can only be rented for a minimum of a week and maximum of a month. However, with the exception of some toys being able to be rented for a minimum of 4 days. Once selecting the rental period you request in the calendar, below you will be able to see the minimum rental period for that specific toy. Below this you will then need to select a delivery time appropriate for you (Morning between 9am -11am or afternoon between 4pm-6pm, Saturdays 9am – 12pm)
4. Add the toy/s to your cart by pressing Book now then click on your cart to proceed to checkout.
Press the book now button, if you would like to continue searching for more toys feel free to do so by going to Toys and selecting more toy categories from the menu. If not you can click on the cart shown at the top of the page and proceed to check out.
5. Choose your method of payment.
At the checkout stage you will be asked to log in your billing and delivery address. You then can choose 3 different methods of payment as follows: pay cash on delivery, by credit card through paypal or by your paypal account.
6. Done! Wait to receive your toys.
You are now all set up to receive your toys! A notification will be sent to you by email to confirm your order.